Who’s gonna be at the ISE 2014 – Integrated Systems Europe
It is that time of the year again and they come from all over the place. Manufacturers, installers, solution architects and everyone interested in Audio Visual and electronic system technology. And they all seek to get the latest news on their own hot topics.
So from the 4th through to the 6th of February will be this years ISE fair in Amsterdam. Ever since 2004 a great annual event to meet old partners and make new acquaintances alike throughout the Audio Visual business. If you seek to:
- See the latest developments in technology
- Trial new products
- Network and mingle with people like you
- Spot new break-through companies or solutions
- Drink a coffee at every booth and corner
… then this is for you.
Who is going to be at the ISE 2014?
To name only a few of the exhibitors please find our quick list below:
- AMX (1-F2, 1-F6)
- Analog Way (11-F58)
- Barco (11-H75, 11-F78, 2-A42, 7-H175)
- BrightSign (8-N250, 2-A42)
- Cisco (12-B74)
- Huawei (9-A135)
- LifeSize Communications – a division of Logitech (12-C86, 12-C92)
- Pexip AS (12-B70)
- Polycom (12-A74)
- Samsung Electronics (1-H20)
- SMART Technologies (12-E76)
- VBrick Systems Inc. (10-R110)
- Vidyo, Inc. (2-A42)
Get the total overview of the 952 exhibitors at the official ISE 2014 homepage.
I wish all of you, who are going a lot of fun there and make sure you drop us your comments below. If you cannot be there, make sure to follow the ISE 2014 Social Channels on Twitter for updates live from the scene.
ISE in 60 Seconds (Footage of 2013)
Latest posts by Christopher Isak (see all)
- Who’s gonna be at the ISE 2014 – Integrated Systems Europe - January 30, 2014
- Introduction to Session Border Controllers - September 25, 2013
- Raffle – 100 Articles on Telepresence24.com - September 25, 2013
- What is “the Cloud”? And what is it not? - July 26, 2013
- iRobot Ava 500: Next-Gen Telepresence Roll-About - June 27, 2013