10 Telepresence Snapshots from Users
Telepresence? I saw the press kit photos but how do the “real” installations look like?
You have all seen the high quality press material and the polished photos on webpages around Telepresence solutions, but have you ever wondered how the users see it? We have been going through the archive of Instagram and provide you today with our 10 favourite Telepresence snapshots of users and aficionados.
Browsing through these lovely shots you will get a good insight into the actual utilisation of Telepresence technology and how it can be used for connecting remote employees to improve teamwork or even how to have a better work-life balance.
These photos are owned by their respective creators and we claim no copyright. We hope you enjoy our selection and you may click on an image to be re-directed to the source.
If you have snapshots to share or would like to introduce yourself or your whole team let us know and drop a comment with the link below. We will add you to the list right away!
Latest posts by Christopher Isak (see all)
- Microsoft Lync 2013 – New Feature Overview - May 14, 2013
- Personal Telepresence – Software Solution Comparison - April 22, 2013
- Poll: Standard Term for Telepresence - March 12, 2013
- Polycom enables Telepresence with Skype, Facebook and Google - March 12, 2013
- The Big Unified Communications Buzz-Word Search Puzzle - January 29, 2013