10 Telepresence Snapshots from Users
Telepresence? I saw the press kit photos but how do the “real” installations look like?
You have all seen the high quality press material and the polished photos on webpages around Telepresence solutions, but have you ever wondered how the users see it? We have been going through the archive of Instagram and provide you today with our 10 favourite Telepresence snapshots of users and aficionados.
Browsing through these lovely shots you will get a good insight into the actual utilisation of Telepresence technology and how it can be used for connecting remote employees to improve teamwork or even how to have a better work-life balance.
These photos are owned by their respective creators and we claim no copyright. We hope you enjoy our selection and you may click on an image to be re-directed to the source.
If you have snapshots to share or would like to introduce yourself or your whole team let us know and drop a comment with the link below. We will add you to the list right away!
Latest posts by Christopher Isak (see all)
- Introduction to Session Border Controllers - September 25, 2013
- Raffle – 100 Articles on Telepresence24.com - September 25, 2013
- What is “the Cloud”? And what is it not? - July 26, 2013
- iRobot Ava 500: Next-Gen Telepresence Roll-About - June 27, 2013
- China Taking Video Conferencing One Step Further: TeleEducation from Space - June 21, 2013