Poll: Standard Term for Telepresence
As our previous article about Telepresence terminology and differentiation is permanently receiving a fair amount of interested readers, we wanted to give the opportunity for a poll around this matter. Considering the current and near-future market of visual communication, what do you think will the standard term be?
I would be delighted to hear your opinion about this and we will make sure to publish the final results. Make sure to sign up for Telepresence24 updates, by entering your email address into the form on the right side.
Latest posts by Christopher Isak (see all)
- Introduction to Session Border Controllers - September 25, 2013
- Raffle – 100 Articles on Telepresence24.com - September 25, 2013
- What is “the Cloud”? And what is it not? - July 26, 2013
- iRobot Ava 500: Next-Gen Telepresence Roll-About - June 27, 2013
- China Taking Video Conferencing One Step Further: TeleEducation from Space - June 21, 2013